2023: Expanding the High Grade Silver West Fault Discovery at Haldane
Focused on Next Generation Silver Discoveries
Why Silver North?
Current Joint Ventures
- High grade silver-lead-zinc property optioned out to Coeur Mining in the Yukon near Coeur’s Silvertip Mine: Tim.
- Stateline copper project optioned to Volt Lithium.
- Copper exploration alliance in southwestern USA with Cloudbreak Discovery PLC.
A Focus on SILVER
- Advancing the flagship Haldane Project in the Silver District, Yukon Territory.
- Partner Coeur Mining exploring the Tim Silver Project, Yukon Territory.
Tight Share Structure
- 31.9 milion shares outstanding
- 35.0 million shares fully diluted
- Insider Ownership: 30%
- Major Shareholders: 37%
›Large land position in one of the world’s richest silver districts
›Mining friendly jurisdiction, Road-accessible
›Very little recent exploration due to fractured ownership, lack of coherent exploration
›High grade mineralization within known vein systems and potential to depth, on strike and in new veins
›High grade mining dating back to the 1920s (24.7 tonnes @ 3102 g/t)
Mark T. Brown, CA-CPA
Jason Weber, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Winnie Wong, CA-CPA
Rob Duncan, M.Sc.
Marc Blythe, MBA, P.Eng.
Craig Lindsay, MBA, CFA
John Wilson, M.Sc., CPG
Subscribe for Updates
Suite 410 – 325 Howe Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1Z7
(604) 687-3520 x246